Tutorial : Ohanae for Windows 10
- Secure Cloud Drive
- Secure File Sharing
- Account Settings
Download Ohanae for Windows 10 from the Windows Store on your Windows 10 desktop and tablet. You can directly access the download page here. Click Install to download the app on your device.
- From the Welcome Screen, click on Log in /Sign Up Button to proceed further.
- Click on New User? Register a free account.
- Key in your personal information.
- Click on the Register button and continue. An account verification email will be sent to you. Do check the junk mail folder if you do not recieve the email.
- Click on the Account Activation Link in the email to activate your account. You will receive an email confirming your account is activated.
- Now your device is exclusively linked to your account. Navigate back to your Ohanae sharing app, enter your username and passphrase and Sign In.
Great!! You have successfully created an Ohanae Account.
You will recieve an invitation email from an existing Ohanae user. Click on the activation link to activate your account.
Copy and paste the username and one-time passphrase given to you in the Invitation Email.
Change your passphrase.
Ohanae will activate your device and sync your account information.
For Enterprise users, sign in to Salesforce Customer Org using your enterprise credentials.
- If this is your first time using the application on this device, enter your username and passphrase. Click Sign In.
Ohanae will activate your device and sync your account information.
- For Enterprise users, sign in to Salesforce Customer Org using your enterprise credentials.
You have now successfully configured your device and logged in to your Ohanae account.
Congratulations!! You have successfully signed in and configured the Ohanae sharing app on your Windows Device. You can now protect both your data in the cloud and the credentials used to access that data.
To sign out, simply click the Settings icon and click Sign Out.
1-Tap Login is the safest way to manage your passwords, why? Because it does not store your passwords. It dynamically generates the complex password you have previously created. 1-Tap Login also comes with the ability to securely share your password with other users.
Together with the 1-Tap Login browser extension, all your passwords are just one tap away.
1-Tap Login allows you to login to multiple accounts through a single click.
Passwords created by Ohanae are accessible across all registered devices owned by you.
1-Tap Login empowers you to create unique strong passwords for your online accounts. Passwords are not stored, they are dynamically generated and erased locally from your device when not in use.
- Click on the "+" button at the top right corner of the screen as shown below.
- A page appears to fill in your login details. Enter the application name of your choice and username. (eg. Twitch, Gmail, Amazon).
Note: Each field has a maximum character length.
- Application Name
Max length : 100
Max Length : 90
Max Length : 1000
- Website URL (Valid URL)
Max Length : 1024
- From the Password Management page, select the desire application and username from a list of aliases registered under that domain. The password will be copied to the clipboard and ready for copy/paste.
- Click on the button to view your password.
- Make sure existing user account and domain is listed on your Ohanae Sharing app.
- View password and it is automatically copied to the clipboard for you.
- Login to your online account from your browser. Navigate to Change Password.
- Enter your current password if required by the website.
- Enter new password to the New Password field.
- Enter new password to the Confirm Password field.
Select the domain and username. The password is automatically copied to the clipboard. Click OK on the dialog box displaying the password to dismiss the prompt.
[See: View password].
- Go to your desire wesbite.
- Enter your username. Copy and paste the password from Ohanae Sharing app.
- Click "+".
- Fill in login details.
- Click Generate Password or Save Password to complete the process.
- Click Edit button at the top of the screen.
- Click the Edit icon corresponding to the account you wish to modify and follow on-screen instructions.
Click Generate Password or Save Password to complete the process.
- You will be navigated to a page containing your old password and newly generated password.
Click the ‘Edit Account’ icon to edit the username or password. The username should be identical to the actual username at the point of account creation from the online service.
You may share your passwords with anyone. Click the "Share" icon and enter the recipient's Ohanae username. A "shared" icon will appear next to the username.
In the case that you want to revert to a password previously generated by Ohanae, click the ‘Revert password’ icon.
Click the ‘Delete icon’ to delete an account.
Your Private folder is uniquely encrypted and the files stored here cannot be read by others. Encrypted files in your private folder have .ohanae file extension.
- Navigate to the Secure Cloud Drive tab where you will find different cloud storage providers supported by Ohanae.
- Select the Cloud storage provider (e.g. OneDrive).
- Enter your login details.
- Ohanae will create a Private folder in your cloud storage account, for example “OneDrive.Ohanae”. To add files, just drag and drop your files to the screen below.
You can also click on the “+” button on the top and select Upload file option.
Secure File Sharing allows you to share files securely with anyone using any delivery mechanism of your choice such as email, WhatsApp, etc.
Secure Shared Folder is applicable to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive. The sharing mechanism is cloud storage provider specific.
- Make sure you are signed in to Ohanae.
- Double click on the secure shared file.
- You will be navigated to the Ohanae app. Enter your passphrase and click OK.
- Your file will be opened with a default apps by file type (eg. .docx opened by Word etc.).
- You can now view the file on your Secure File Sharing page.
- Click on the options icon below.
- Follow on-screen instructions to manage file.
If you have purchased Ohanae premium, or wish to extend your validity, enter your activation code in the given textbox and click Recharge.
- Click Change Passphrase.
- Type your old passphrase.
- Type your new passphrase.
- Re-type your new passphrase to confirm.
- Click Change Passphrase. A popup notification will confirm the status if your change is successful or not.
If you are a Premium user and are using multiple devices, you can manage your devices by clicking “Manage Devices”. You can choose to edit the device name or deactivate any of your registered devices.
You may also invite non-Ohanae users. An invitation email will be sent to their email address.
Click on the Settings icon on any page to view and modify your app settings.
Ohanae sharing app provides a passphrase lock when you are inactive for a certain duration of time (determined by you). This security feature allows Ohanae to prevent any sensitive information such as passwords from being accessed by a third-party in your absence.
You may set the proxy if your device is connected to an internet connection that requires a proxy.
This section comprehensively covers any situation you might come across while using Ohanae.